about this blog


About this Blog

Doing an illustration for my other blog, I had a very frustrating experience with new quality drawing paper which got me thinking and indeed resulted in a flood of ideas, what can be done with the 99 sheets of paper that are still left from the block. So I decided to install a whole new blog to show you the results. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I like to create the projects.

The sheets of paper I am working with are size A4 (21 x 29.7 mm), 185 g/m².

TERMS OF USE: I'm happy for you to use this tutorial to make items which you can keep, give as gifts or sell. You are not permitted to copy, resell or distribute the tutorial in any form (printed or digital). All images and texts are my own and under copyright.

Montag, 25. März 2013

Easter Postcard (4)

This Easter postcard project varies the theme and technique of Easter Postcard No. 3. It is woven again, but more colourful as you can see. I sort of liked the idea to wrap it in a warm and cosy plaid, especially as it's extremaly cold outside with biting wind and not nearly feeling like spring or Easter.

Easter Postcard with Plaid Egg

Materials and instruction see Easter Postcard No. 3, only add some more colours and weave more loosely so you can see the warp threads, too.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen