Prince Crown How To:
Material: 1 sheet of white paper
small pieces of cellophane
double-faced adhesive tape
- Make a pattern for the crown or feel free to order it here. Cut out carefully.
- Fold the rim in halve and glue together.
- Spray thoroughly with glitter hairspray.
- Glue the ends of the rim together, overlapping.
- For the gems cover small pieces from the cut-off paper with red oil pastel for a ruby and blue for a sapphire. Rumple and smooth again and then paint over the creases in darker shades of red and blue. Cut out circles a bit smaller than in the crown.
- To let the 'gems' be more 3D you can rumple small pieces from the cut-off paper and fix it on the back.
- Rumple small pieces of cellophane and cover the front of the gem, gluing them to the back with tiny pieces of tape.
- Put some double-faced adhesive tape onto the back of the gems and fix them on the crown, alternating the colours.